Call us:
1800 600 890


Posted by Paul Wilson

Insurance – are you covered if your tenants damage your property or if you have an unexpected period of vacancy?


Landlord Insurance is something all investors need to protect your asset/s.


Now is a good time to make sure that your Investment Properties are fully covered by your insurance policy. Will you be covered by your Landlord Insurance if your tenant burnt your property?


Or if they damaged your property or the contents you own in your property?


Are you covered if your tenant vacates the property leaving you with an arears of rent?


These situations are can and do happen to property investors and your best protection is your insurance policy.


The old saying is ‘you should be prepared for the unexpected’. For more information on how you can insure that your property has the right level of cover contact We Find Houses on 1800 600 890

Share this