1,000M2 Corner Block With 4 Bedroom House & Granny Flat Potential
Property ID: 18056735
Purchase Price $325K
Rent $320/week (Estimated)
Gross Yield 5.12%
Cost to add Granny Flat $150K
Combined Rent $315 + $230 = $545 per week (Estimated)
Gross Yield 5.96%
The existing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house situated on a rarely found 1,000m2 corner block. This brick home is in good condition and will be easy to rent with vacancy rates in the area at just 2.1%.
Being a large corner block, there is the potential to add a granny flat (subject to council approval) with a separate street entrance to the main house.
Property features include 3 Split system air conditioners, Ceiling fans throughout, Separate study/office, Security screens throughout and Outdoor Entertaining area.
A 650m walk will get you to a train station which provides direct access to the Brisbane CBD.
Property in this South East Qld location is in the upswing part of the cycle, with the prediction of good capital growth over the next decade.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Shopping Centres;
* More than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospitals;
* University Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads.
GROWTH DRIVERS FOR THE REGION INCLUDE;
* The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved.
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the airbase due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $6 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
To secure this property or for further details, call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.