Cash Flow Positive Duplex Pair Under $580K (For Both), In One Of Australia's Fastest Growing Locations
Property ID: 19086435
Purchase Price $573,900
Rent $320 + $320 per week = $640 per week (Estimated)
Yield 5.8% (Estimated)
To be constructed
Brisbane West Metro Region
Cash flow positive, this duplex pair (ready for strata titling) will be walking distance to a new Town centre, that is under construction.
Stage 1 of a new Town Centre is due for completion in December. This stage cost $40 Million, covers 9,400m2 and will have a Coles supermarket, 20 Specialty stores, a Medical centre, Commercial office space and Community centre.
Upon completion the Town Centre will cost $1.5 Billion, cover 25 Hectares and create more than 20,000 jobs for the area. It will provide Retail, Dining, Healthcare & Education, Commercial specialty services, Entertainment and a Transit Centre.
New Primary schools, High schools, Sporting grounds, Police station, Train station providing access to the Brisbane CBD as well as 200 Hectares of parklands and Reserves are planned for the area.
$10 Million has been invested in upgrading local roads to allow for the expansion of this area.
EACH DUPLEX UNIT HAS
3 Good sized bedrooms
Main bedrooms have en suite, walk in robe and air conditioning
Open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
Stone bench tops in kitchen and all bathrooms
Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances
2nd Bathroom with bathtub
Outdoor entertaining area under main roof
Single lock up garage
This property is turnkey, meaning Landscaping, Fencing, Window Blinds, Clotheslines, Letterbox, Hot water systems and termite Protection are all included.
The entire Region is set to see Capital Growth over the next few years;
* The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $4 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Shopping Centers;
* Bus stop;
* Train station with access to both Ipswich and Brisbane CBD's;
* More than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospita;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads, 45 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD.
For further details call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.
This property is part of the We Find Houses Direct range of properties so no buyer's agency fees apply: https://wefindhouses.com.au/invest/direct
Photos provided are of previous contractions by this builder to provide an indication of what the finished product will look like.