Double Rent And Suitable To Purchase In A SMSF
Property ID: 18642555
Purchase Price $480K
Current Rent $300 + $300 = $600 per week
Rental Yield - 6.5%
South East Qld
This is a rarely found established 3 bedroom house plus a 2 bedroom Granny flat in a built up area. Located on a large 1,037m2 flat block of land, just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
Being established this investment opportunity meets the Self Managed Super Fund requirement of a single contract.
The existing house has;
* 3 good sized Bedrooms, all with Built in robes.
* Spacious lounge and dining area.
* Security screens throughout.
* Secure, single car accomodation.
* Ceiling fans.
* Separate water and electricity meters.
* Potential to update and add vale.
The Granny flat has;
* 2 Bedrooms, both with large built in robes.
* Kitchen with stainless steel Dishwasher & Oven and Ceramic cooktop and excellent storage.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Large, modern bathroom.
* Separate laundry.
* Fitted blinds throughout.
* Insulation in both walls and ceiling.
* Fully fenced private yard.
* 2 Carport spaces.
* Large under cover outdoor alfresco eating area.
* Separate water and electricity metres.
Facilities Nearby Include;
Child care 500m and several others within 2.5km;
State Primary Schools 1km, 1.8km and 2km;
State High Schools 1.2km;
Private schools 1.5km & 1.9km;
Train Station 5.9km
Bus stop 600m
Access to Motorway 8km
Coles, Aldi X 2 and IGA are all within 2.5km;
Subway, Dominos, McDonald's, KFC, Red Rooster and Zarraffa's have all invested in the location.
A $60 million upgrade has recently taken place at a shopping centre 2km from the property. This has created an additional 250 ongoing jobs.
Being located half way between 2 Major Centres in SE Queensland, with large parcels of industrial land, the region is attracting the attention of businesses looking to avoid traffic congestion in Brisbane while taking advantage of the easy access to the nearby major regional centres.
It has a strong, diverse and growing economy with the major employers being Manufacturing & Retail, Business & Community services, Construction & Agriculture.
There are approximately $2 Billion worth of private and Government funded infrastructure projects proposed, approved or under construction. These projects are predicted to create approximately 10,000 ongoing jobs and thousands of construction jobs to the surrounding area.
Vacancy rates in the area have been low for a number of years and there has been high demand from renters for this style of living.
Call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 for further details and to answer any questions you have.