Fully Detached Duplex Unit With Value Add Potential
Property ID: 18135315
Purchase Price $245K
Rent $265 per week
Gross Yield 5.62%
Less than 5km from the CBD, this fully detached duplex on its own title is ideal for the investor on a budget looking for strong growth potential.
The property has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a single lock up garage and room for another car. There are security screens and doors throughout, separate laundry, private courtyard plus air conditioning.
The property can be rented as is or you can add value with little out of pocket expense by painting, updating the window fittings, adding a dishwasher and a couple of other minor jobs.
There are 5 Bus Stops within 500 metres and a Train station with direct access to the Brisbane CBD less than 3km.
There is also a new industrial estate 7 minutes drive from the property that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved.
The local property market is in the upward part of the cycle, with good capital growth predicted over the next few years.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Shopping Centres;
* More than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centres;
* Public & Private Hospitals;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centres;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads.
Growth Drivers for the region include;
* The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the airbase due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $6 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
To secure this property or for further details, call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.