Great Unit In A High Demand Location Returning 6.7%
Property ID: 15059085
Purchase Price $295K
Rent $380 per week (Lease in place until December 2016)
Gross Yield 6.7%
When looking for a good long term investment you need to have the right property in the right location at the right price. This unit ticks all those boxes.
*Located in the most in demand area within one of Australia's fastest growing regions. The population of this suburbs is projected to stay almost the same for the next 20 years because there is very little room for further development.
*Property market in the upswing of the property cycle.
*Extremely low vacancy rate of 0.6% (2 -3% vacancy rates are considered a balanced market).
* On line enquiries into this suburb are 270% higher than the state average.
* Available properties on the market is 1 of the lowest of any suburb in Australia with relation to the population.
* Sales have increased by 25% over the past 12 months.
* Median Rents have increased in the last 12 months.
*5 minutes to the beach and nearby Cafe's and Restaurants.
* Walking distance to public transport.
*8 Schools including Public & Private, High and Primary within 6km.
*Several Childcare centres within 5 minutes drive.
*2 Shopping Centres within 2.5km which include 2 X Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Kmart, Medical centres and Pharmacies.
* There is a Hospital and University Campus with plans for expansion within a 10 minute drive.
* Easy access to a Motorway.
* International Airport is just a 10 minute drive.
The unit has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a double lock up garage, which has plenty of room for storage.
A spacious open plan living area.
Balcony overlooking bushland.
The complex has 2 swimming pools, Tennis court, BBQ facilities and an onsite manager for extra security.
The tenant has signed a lease until December 2016 and has indicated they would like to renew the lease at that time.
Call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 before this opportunity has gone.