Low Price In A Big Growth Region
Property ID: 17964355
Purchase Price $373K
Rent $350 per week (Estimated)
For just $373K you can own a fully detached, free standing house in one of Australia's fastest growing regions. Backed with $Billions of both Public and Private investment, this region is projected to see long term growth.
Drivers of this growth include;
* Huge population growth in the region. Current population of Ipswich is approximately 196,000. The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years and to 484,000 over by 2036.
* Property in this region is in the upswing part of the cycle. Residex predicts prices to rise by 7% per annum over the next 8 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* $550 Million Resort and Spa at Brookwater. Stage 1 has recently been completed. This project will bring 500 construction jobs and 300 operational jobs.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the Amberley RAAF base due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* A new $1.5 Billion Town Centre is planned just a few minutes from the property. Stage 1 is under construction. The centre is expected to create 20,000 new jobs after completion.
* A train station near the town Centre is proposed as well as new bus services.
* Several new schools are planned within a few minutes drive.
* There are another $4 Billion of approved projects in the Ipswich region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Shopping Centers;
* Bus stop;
* Train station with access to both Ipswich and Brisbane CBD's;
* More than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospital, currently undergoing a $64 Million expansion;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads, 45 minute drive to the Brisbane CBD.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
3 Bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe;
Built in robes in remaining 2 bedrooms;
Stone bench tops in kitchen;
Stainless Steel Oven, Rangehood & Dishwasher;
Undercover alfresco area;
Security screens throughout;
Insulation to ceilings and walls;
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, family room and alfresco area;
Gardens with native trees and turf;
Treated pine fencing to rear and side boundaries, with gate.
These properties are going fast, so call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 to secure yours.
All properties referred to are a part of the We Find Houses Direct range of properties so no buyer's agency fees apply: https://wefindhouses.com.au/invest/direct