House Located in the Best Streets of the Suburb!
Property ID: 17316025
Purchase Price $345K
Rental Return $360 per week (lease until June 2017)
Gross Yield 5.43%
The suburb has been identified as a key Activity Centre in the South East Queensland Region. Government spending is focused on this suburb and surrounding suburbs to deliver infrastructure and employment to cater for the projected population growth.
There is a new industrial/business park development in the area which will be the largest business and industrial site in the region. This will include 1km of highway frontage for retail warehousing and other high exposure businesses.
Within 10 minutes drive your tenants will have access to more than a dozen Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Spar & IGA, dozens of Restaurants and Cafe's as well as Banks, Pharmacies and Medical centres. There is also a Shopping Centre with Big W, Target, Coles, Kmart, Cinemas, more than 150 Specialty Stores and over 1,650 Car parks.
There are several childcare centres and schools (both Public & Private) within 5km. A University and a TAFE campus are also nearby.
Easy access to the nearby highway and also train station with services to Capital City
4 bedrooms all with built-ins
5th room can be utilised as study or 5th bedroom
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Double car garage
*5 generous bedrooms or 4 Plus Media / Study.
* Open Plan Lounge area with Dining off the Kitchen.
* Split system air conditioning to the main living area.
* Galley style kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and the all important dishwasher.
* Laundry off the kitchen area.
* Alfresco outdoor area under the roof line with plenty of room for the BBQ.
* Fully fenced yard with space for the family to enjoy the outdoors.
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access and panel lift door.
* Set on a spacious 600m2 block with a Water Tank and Pump to complete the picture
Contact Yujin Yeoh on 0479 191 815 for more details