Rare Off Market Dual Income Property
Property ID: 20227001
Rent $590 (Estimated)
Gross Yield 6.46%
Unit 1 Size 154m2
Unit 2 Size 97m2
Not available to the open market this rare, large 251m2 3+2 dual income property with 2+1 bathrooms is located in one of Australia's best growth locations and meets Self Managed Super Fund criteria of a single contract.
Each unit has a designer kitchen with stone bench tops, a ceramic cook top and stainless steel appliances as well as it's own lock up garage and a tiled outdoor patio area. All windows and sliding doors come with safety screens.
Unit 1 has 3 large bedrooms with a ceiling fan in each room as well as an air conditioning unit in the main living area and the main bedroom.
Unit 2 has 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans in every room and an air conditioning unit in the main living area.
1km to Bus Stops
2 Schools (primary and secondary) less than 3km away.
2.7km to Train station which provides direct access to the Brisbane CBD.
Major brands such as McDonalds, Hungry Jacks and Bunnings close by.
Quick access to motorway, 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
7.6km to CBD
7.9km to Hospital
8.1km to Shopping centre with Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target and Woolworths and over 150 specialty stores.
8.7km to University
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Additional Shopping Centers;
* Bus stops;
* A further 6 Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospital, currently undergoing a $64 Million expansion;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
This region is projected to see strong growth for many years. Drivers of this growth include;
* Huge population growth in the region. Current population of Ipswich is approximately 196,000. The population is estimated to almost double over the next 15 years and to 484,000 over by 2036.
* Property in this region is in the upswing part of the cycle.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
Call us on 1800 600 890 to find out more about this amazing deal.