Rarely Found Fully Detached Dual Occupancy Property
Property ID: 18280375
Western Brisbane Metro Region
Rent $340 + $200 = $540 per week (Estimated)
Gross Yield 5.63%
To Be Constructed
Not available to the open market this brand new rarely found detached dual living property is ideal for investors looking for positive cash flow in a growing area.
Each unit has;
Caesar Stone bench tops, Ceramic cook top and Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
Open plan living area with Air conditioning.
Security screens throughout.
Single lock up garage.
Tiled Alfresco Area under the main roof.
Fully fenced and landscaped.
Unit 1 has 4 bedrooms, Master bedroom has Air conditioning and a builtin robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 have ceiling fans and built in robes. Two bathrooms including an ensuite to the main bedroom. The estimated rent is $340 to $370 per week.
Unit 2 has 1 bedroom with Air conditioning and built in robe plus 1 bathroom. The estimated rent is $200 to $230 per week.
5 km to CBD.
2 km to a train station which provides direct access to the Brisbane CBD.
2 Schools (primary and secondary) within 2 km.
Major brands such as McDonalds, Hungry Jacks and Bunnings close by.
3 km to a Shopping village with Big W, Woolworths, Banks and various speciality stores.
Two (2) Woolworths and an Aldi within 3 km.
5 km to shopping centre with Aldi, Coles, Kmart, Target and Woolworths and over 150 specialty stores.
Quick access to motorway, 40 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Additional Shopping Centers;
* Bus stops;
* A further 6 Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Coffee shops;
* Public Schools;
* Private Schools;
* Child care centers;
* Public & Private Hospital, currently undergoing a $64 Million expansion;
* University Campus;
* TAFE Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Medical centers;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
This region is projected to see strong growth for many years. Drivers of this growth include;
* Huge population growth in the region. Current population of Ipswich is approximately 196,000. The population is estimated to almost double over the next 15 years and to 484,000 over by 2036.
* Property in this region is in the upswing part of the cycle.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* Stage 1 of a $550 Million Resort and Spa has recently been completed. This project will bring 500 construction jobs and 300 operational jobs.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the RAAF base due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $5.5 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
Call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900 to secure this property before it is gone.
All properties referred to are a part of the We Find Houses Direct range of properties so no buyer's agency fees apply: https://wefindhouses.com.au/invest/direct