2 Titles, Townhouse Zoning and Only $260K
Property ID: 18006545
Purchase Price $260K
There are so many options available with this property in a great location.
Option 1 - Renovate and Rent; Estimated renovation cost $50K, estimated rent on completion is $280 per week.
Option 2 - Renovate and move the existing house to free up 2nd lot, sell the land for approximately $150K or Build a 2nd House.
Option 3 - Renovate the existing house and build a granny flat at the back to boost rental returns.
Option 4 - Renovate the existing house and build up to 4 townhouses.
Option 5 - Renovate the existing house and build 2 new dwellings providing up to 4 incomes.
Just a few minutes walk to a train station with direct access to the Brisbane CBD, Bus stop, TAFE campus, Restaurants and Cafe's. It is just a few minutes drive to Schools, Childcare, Woolworths, Aldi, Shopping Centre, Medical centres, Pharmacies, Parks & Bunnings.
Property in this South East Qld location is in the upswing part of the cycle, with the prediction of good capital growth over the next decade.
Within 10 minutes your tenants will have access to;
* Additional Shopping Centres;
* 10 additional Supermarkets including Coles, Woolworths & Aldi;
* Public & Private Hospitals;
* University Campus;
* Cinema complex;
* Established Industrial estate;
* Sports clubs;
* Australia Post;
* Several Banks;
* Motorway and arterial roads.
Growth Drivers for the region include;
* The population is estimated to double over the next 15 years.
* An additional 75,000 jobs are projected to come to the city over the next 15 years. An additional 120,000 jobs are expected to be created within travelling distance to this location.
* A $1 Billion industrial estate is under construction.
* A new industrial estate that is expected to have 14,000 ongoing workers after completion has been approved.
* The CBD is undergoing redevelopment.
* $300 Million upgrade of the airbase due for completion in mid 2018.
* A $150 Million Civic building for the library & Council admin staff has been proposed. Completion is expected in 2019 if approved.
* There are another $6 Billion of approved projects in the region which will provide thousands of ongoing jobs.
To secure this property or for further details, call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.