This One Already Has The Granny Flat....And A 7.7% Yield
Property ID: 17432595
Purchase Price $410K
Gross Rent $390 + $220 = $610 per week (Estimated)
Gross Yield 7.7% (Estimated)
Four bedroom house + 1 bedroom granny flat located about half an hour from the Brisbane CBD; at just over $400K.
The main house has Solar panels, 2 Living areas, open plan Living/Dining, Fans throughout and an Undercover entertaining area.
The granny flat has 1 Bedroom, a separate Living area, Gas cooking & hot water, Ceiling fans, Undercover entertaining area and a Double carport.
The land is more than 800m2 and has dual driveways with the capacity to park an additional 4 cars.
The property not only provides a positive cash flow but it is also situated in a location seeing capital growth.
* Located in one of Australia's fastest growing regions;
* The local market is entering the upswing part of the property cycle;
* Vacancy rates have been consistently low for a number of years;
* Easy access to a train station with direct access to the CBD.
* Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, IGA are all with in a 5 minute drive;
* Franchises who have invested in the location include - Coffee Club, Zarraffa's, Red Rooster, Subway, Pizza Capers; Mitre 10 and Trade link.
* There are also a number of banks with a presence in the area, a number of pharmacies & a post office.
* Shopping 1.2km;
* Bus stop 500m;
* Train station with direct access to the Brisbane CBD 2.5km;
* State Primary school 2km;
* State High school 2km;
* 2 Private school nearby;
* Childcare 700m;
For further details call Matthew Barnes on 0430 979 900.